The Sacred Heart Hospital of Malolos Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology holds the distinction of being one of the most recognized and established practices in women’s health in the province. The team of Ob-Gynes has always strived to be their patients’ partners for healthy pregnancies and safe deliveries. Their personalized care is also geared towards the prevention, screening and treatment of diseases of the female reproductive tract. The team works hand-in-hand with Pediatrics, Anesthesiologists and patients and their families to achieve the best possible pregnancy and surgery outcomes.
They care for women through all the seasons of their lives.
- Obstetric care (prenatal, delivery and postnatal care)
- Lactation Management (breastfeeding counseling prior to delivery,
- postpartum breastfeeding coaching and assistance, consultation for breastfeeding problems)
- Gynecologic care (menstruation and related conditions, cancer screening and treatment, hormonal imbalance)
- Women’s health and preventive medicine
- OB / Gyn Sonology / Ultrasound
- OB Oncology
Special obstetric and gynecological procedures such as:
- Cardiotocography (CTG) monitoring
- Color flow doppler studies for non-benign gynecologic pathologies
- Hysterosonography (HSSG) and sonohysterography (SISH) are utilize for endometrial diagnosis and possible pain management
Starting a family and growing with children is a joy for any couple. If conception is not going as planned, fertility work-up may be indicated. SHHM have as part of our medical staff, a reproductive medicine and infertility specialist. The hospital is also equipped with the following for fertility work-up:
- Hormonal Work-Up