72 Inpatient Beds
In two buildings, we offer a total of 67 beds in a wide range of rooms, including large, new Suites and Regular single-bed rooms in a wide range of sizes
- An Isolation Room is available for patients with potentially communicative conditions. This includes an anteroom for preparation of nurses and family members about to visit the confined patient.
- Five Nurses Stations serve our patient rooms to ensure sufficient nursing care
- Our nursing staff levels achieve a patient to nurse ratio as follows, mostly better than the minimum DOH standard
- 2 patients per Nurse in Intensive Care
- 8 to 10 patients per Nurse in wards other than Intensive Care
- When required for patient care, most rooms, except the smallest rooms, can also be equipped with patient monitors, oxygen tanks, respirators, infusion pumps and other equipment.
- Rooms offer a range of amenities
- Suites and several Regular rooms have TV/cable
- All Suites have refrigerators while many Suites have hot showers
- All rooms have telephones and are air-conditioned
- Two rooms are shared occupancy rooms with two patients each for patients on a more restricted budget